“Bright Future for Youth” Project
Deadline: 30 June 2021
“Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.”
About the project
“ALEPPO” NGO, in cooperation with the WCC Round Table Foundation, within the framework of the “Bright Future for Youth” program, announces a professional paid internship project for refugees from the Middle Eastern countries studying at the Armenian universities, local students, or recent graduates. The internship is a good opportunity to gain work experience for those who cannot find a job due to lack of it and who want to gain practical knowledge and improve their professional skills.
The interns will carry out a 2-months paid internship (with a possibility of extension) in leading Armenian public or private companies and institutions, which will allow them to easily find a job in the future.
- Being enrolled in an accredited university/college (3rd or 4th-year students studying at the RA universities;
- young people at the age of 20-25 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the Armenian universities (the last qualification must be obtained within the last 18 months);
- young people not having have work experience in their professional field or having limited work experience (up to 6 months).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• GPA of at least 3.2 out of 4.0, 16 out of 20, 8 out of 10 or 80 out of 100;
• 15-20 hours availability per week;
• ability to initiate and suggest new ideas;
• accordance of the desired positions with the education obtained.
If selected, participants will carry out a 2-month paid internship in the host organization and receive a monthly stipend of 50,000 AMD per month.
To submit an application, go to the following link https://forms.gle/wjvdCQGho5monvyd7 and fill in all the fields of the application form attaching all the required documents: copy of diploma (for postgraduate students)/ transcripts, reference from the university, copy of passport/ personal documents, and a motivation letter. Other important documents can also be attached to the application (recommendation letters, certificates of volunteering or participation in training, etc.).
Only online applications will be accepted. In case of incomplete documents, applications will not be considered. The deadline for applications is June 25, 2021. In case of questions, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 098-54-53-61.