Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Aleppo Compatriotic Charitable Organization (Aleppo-NGO) is a humanitarian, nongovernmental, non-profit organization operating in Armenia since 2013 to support persons displaced from Syria.
Aleppo-NGO serves to protect, support, and empower refugees in Armenia; develops and implements sustainable programs that contribute to resettlement and integration; and ensures the protection of refugee rights in the social, cultural, and educational spheres. More than 6,200 Syrians have been supported by the Aleppo NGO since 2013. The organization implements a variety of programs and initiatives to provide humanitarian, social, financial and psychological support to vulnerable refugee families.
Aleppo Compatriotic Charitable Organization (Aleppo-NGO) is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will administer the development and execution of marketing plans for Aleppo Cuisine Center, a social enterprise, to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
- Lead programs that drive customer acquisition and engagement, including onsite cross-category events;
- Develop marketing strategies and programs to drive demand, optimize external traffic, and continually improve customer experience to deliver growth for the business;
- Deep dive into metrics, to understand customer behavior and inform the business’ marketing strategy and execution;
- Apply customer working-backwards methodologies to improve customer experience;
- Drive operational excellence by measuring efficiency and effectiveness of activities
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns;
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.);
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Education: Agraduate degree in PR &marketing, business administration or related field is desired.
Experience: 2+ years in PR, marketing and industry experience;
Related Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience owning marketing programs from ideation through execution, optimizing results over time and reporting on progress to leadership;
- Project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple campaigns and projects at once;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Armenian,
- Expertise in customer targeting, acquisition marketing, engagement marketing, and/or targeting methods;
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks: ambitious to get the job done;
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects, and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities of a rapidly evolving business;
- Strong track record of consumer marketing success.
How to Apply: Please apply immediately by sending a Resume/CV in a PDF file to the Aleppo-NGO email (email@example.com) with the following subject line: “Marketing Specialist 2019”.
Aleppo-NGO is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. To build the strongest possible workforce, we actively seek a diverse applicant pool and welcome applications from people of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, women, LGBTQI persons, and persons with disabilities.