The Paoli, Pennsylvania (USA) branch of the FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, established by Ms. Talar Tcholakian-Chalian, a Syrian-Armenian and a long-time supporter of Aleppo-NGO, is offering free online physical therapy consultations dedicated to improving the quality of life and functional status of Lebanese and Syrian Armenians in Armenia. The therapy treats every patient using effective, efficient, and high-quality physical therapy and compassionate care. The sessions are consisted of tailor made treatment protocols with a focus on individual patient specific goals and abilities.
Here are the free diagnostic and treatment services offered by FYZICAL Paoli for patients in Armenia:
- Orthopedic (neck, low back, shoulders, knees, etc.) Therapy:
Therapists can help you overcome any type of muscle, joint or nerve pain; restore your range of motion; increase your strength; and help you feel years younger. Your one-on-one customized treatment program may include:
- Medical exercise therapy
- Strengthening exercises
- Flexibility and range of motion exercises
- Cardiovascular exercises
- Gait training
- Balance training
- Posture and coordination training
- Manual and massage therapy
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) training
- Fall prevention
- Injury prevention
- Fitness and wellness program
FYZICAL therapists have a large selection of equipment in our state-of-the-art facility, which means you get first-class, comprehensive care at every visit. You deserve to love your life, feel good, and be happy.
No matter what ails you, the amazing therapists at FYZICAL can take care of all your aches and pains – from head to toe – and get you back on track. Our experts treat clients with all types of general orthopedic injuries and conditions, including:
- Post-surgical rehab
- Neck and back pain
- Joint replacements (hip, knee, shoulder)
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Muscle weakness
- Overuse injuries
- Pediatric injuries and therapy
- Geriatric injuries and conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff tear
- Low back pain
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders
- Neurological Rehabilitation:
The body’s nervous system can be damaged by injury, infection, structural defects, degeneration, tumors and more, which can cause any number of neurological disorders. No one is immune, as nerve disorders can occur in people of all ages. You can benefit greatly from neurological rehabilitation. At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, experienced therapists work with those who suffer from common neurological conditions such as:
- Nerve and pain disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Gait and balance disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Stroke / CVA (cerebrovascular accident)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sciatica and radiculopathies
The goal of neurological rehabilitation is to maximize your independence and improve your quality of life. Our knowledgeable and compassionate physical therapists will work with you to:
- Alleviate your pain
- Restore normal movement and function
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Increase your range of motion
- Help you perform activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, bathing, grooming, using the toilet, handwriting, cooking, and basic housekeeping.
Setting both short and long-term goals is an important component of neurological rehab, and our therapists will work with you and your family to set and achieve these goals.
- Concussion, Balance and Vestibular Therapy
Physical therapy programs for concussion often build in vestibular therapy, which helps you orient yourself during periods of lightheadedness or loss of balance. Exercises such as fixing your gaze at a certain point in the distance, or using simple movements to stabilize your core and limbs, are invaluable during such moments.
Symptoms of concussion can be quite varied, depending on the nature of your injury, as well as your age and gender. Some problems for which people seek physical therapy for concussions include:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Ongoing headaches
- Loss of balance and frequent falls
- Dizziness and lowered blood pressure
- Muscle weakness and spasms
How can FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Help?
The natural fatigue and required resting that early concussion recovery entails often results in weakened muscles and lowered endurance. To combat that, your physical therapist at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers will customize a strength-building program for you, as well as guide you through aerobic moves that help you regain that endurance.
How to Register for a Free Online Consultation?
Anyone interested in registering for a free online consultation can call: +374-10-54-53-69; or +374 98 545361; or send an email with the following subject line “FYZICAL Therapy” at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Simultaneous Armenian translation could be arranged for the consultation session if needed.